Review Paradise

Guide's here! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Disclaimer! There may be spoilers on this page! Also I rate novels only based on my preferences.

Well, I finally got to know the games by Pil/Slash... and I liked them!!! But I have some questions for Steam. Why don't you write in the description of the game that this is NOT the full version??? YOU MUST WRITE THIS. Okay, I'm calm now.
As I said, I liked the visuals of this novel (gore, blood, rape...mmm..). The bloody scenes look so..realistic and colorful. Btw, not only the scenes of violence look so good, but also the NC-17 scenes (there is no censorship, think about it). I can't say anything special about the music; it's just 👍✅. Also, there is a pretty movie after the good endings and a terrible one after the bad endings.
(if you ever see them, RUN AWAY!!!)
So, now I'm going to talk about the plot. I can say that the story itself is interesting, but some endings... I don't mean that they were really bad. Maybe there's something wrong with me and I just expected something a little different. Anyway, we'll discuss that in the guide because I don't want to give spoilers here. Otherwise, I liked this plot. It wasn't boring to play. There was a lot of humor and jokes, and of course, cute guys (at least outwardly cute). You can safely play it; the main advice is not to think up a possible outcome in advance! 
TW: blood, gore, abuse (physical and psychological), cannibalism, child abuse, drugs, suicide, death, etc.
My rating: 7/10. I'd have rated it better, but the final route gave me mixed feelings.
And now it's time for screenshots! (why is this text of such poor quality??)
"Aw, come on, you can be honest with me. Did I give you butterflies in your tummy? Did I?"
(ugh, stop provoking him)

"Azuma ruins everything he touches. He'll decimate the damn boat. We don't need him. Go die in a ditch."
(according to Azuma, Mitsui had such thoughts. bro, he's better than you think)

(a dialogue between two toxic geniuses)

"Die. Just fucking die already. Me. Mastuda. Everyone."
(oh, so you predicted it)

"But I really wanna fuck you right now."
(...shut up. just shut your mouth.)

"Do you think I'm a sexual person?"
(YES, I DO. you can be sure of that)

(that's all you need to know about him)

(everyone is smilling except Mitsugi. I guess only he understands what we had to do to reach the end)

Goodbye guysss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Koshotengai no Hashihime

Guide's here! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ Disclaimer!  There may be spoilers on this page! Also I rate novels only based on my preferences. For those...